Welcome to iFocus Vision Center
Thank you for choosing iFocus Vision Center in Las Vegas for your comprehensive eye care needs. Dr. Vivienne Velasco, an optometrist, and her team are looking forward to providing you with your best vision.
A Word About the Coronavirus
July 1, 2020
To Our Dear Patients,
It’s been almost a month since we started getting back in the swing of things and we are grateful to be able to see you again! We are almost at full staff and are able to see more patients. Please be patient with us during these times. We must take every measure to make sure that all areas of the office are sanitized between patients and that we control traffic within the office. Therefor, we cannot see as many patient exams in a day as before. Many have expressed their frustration that there is a longer waiting time to be scheduled, but please know that we are spreading out the exams for the safety of you and the team. We so appreciate that you are anxious to get back in and see us again.
It’s with great trepidation that I have to say this – but please be kind to the iFocus Vision Center team members. Screaming, belittling, insults, and the like, are issues that the team has been experiencing more often lately. I care for my team like family and I will not tolerate this kind of behavior toward them. They are just as stressed as you are during these challenging times and they are working hard to do everything we can to get you in as soon as possible. So please, please, just be kind. We are all doing our best!
On another note, as with most private businesses, there are strict guidelines that we all must follow to keep everyone safe. Please read them below and please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you soon and we appreciate so much that you have chosen iFocus Vision Center for your eye care needs.
Vivienne Velasco, OD, FAAO
Please note our special COVID rules below:
- Our door will be locked at all times to control patient traffic in the office.
- Masks are required for all staff, patients, and family members at all times. If you refuse to wear a mask, we will ask you to reschedule during a time when it is safe to not have to wear masks anymore.
- In order to visit the office for any reason (glasses adjustments, picking up glasses or contacts, purchasing drops, urgent exam, etc), you must schedule an appointment. No walk-in customers will be allowed.
- We will offer curbside pickup of glasses and contact lenses, and curbside glasses adjustments when needed. Please park outside the glass doors and call the office when you arrive for your appointment. Alternatively, we can ship your glasses to you for a flat $5.00 fee. If it is necessary to have an office adjustment, we will schedule an appointment.
- If you have a scheduled exam, please park in visitor parking and call the office first to make sure it is a good time for you to go upstairs. Timing is imperative to control the flow of patients and to allow time for proper disinfecting of the office between each patient. If you show too early or too late for your appointment, you may risk having to sit in your car our out in the hallway for a longer time or you may have to be rescheduled.
- Please only bring yourself to your appointment. We will allow one parent or guardian per patient under 18. Any more family members will have to sit in the hallway or in the car.
- Our no-show fee will be strictly enforced. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Patients who do not show for their confirmed appointments will be billed a fee.
iFOCUS VISION CENTER
9484 W. Flamingo Rd. Suite 280 Las Vegas, NV 89147
Tel (702) 473-5660 Fax (702) 473-5532
Temporary Business Hours:
Monday – Friday: 9 AM to 5 PM
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
(24 hour emergency care available)
Holiday or Special Hours:
May 25, 2020: Memorial Day Closed
July 3, 2020: Observance of Independence Day Closed
September 7, 2020: Labor Day Closed
November 26-27, 2020: Thanksgiving Closed
December 24-25, 2020: Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Closed
We carry many unique frame brands
We accept any
plus FREE shipping on annual supply orders! Ask how you can get 50% off your…
Elliot W – Customer since 2013
I’ve referred patients and friends to Dr Velasco at iFocus Vision Center for years (9+). I’ve been a patient of hers during that time as well. I remain convinced that she is the best optometrist in the Las Vegas Valley. Her staff is always polite and professional. Dr Velasco is courteous, knowledgeable, and thorough. My wife and I will continue to be patients of Dr Velasco. If you need an optometrist, this is the place to come. .
Chad T – Customer since 2015
I didn’t have to wait and the doctor was nice and patient with my young son.